Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Scott City, Ks vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Scott City, Ks vs Kashi, China
Scott City, Ks vs Raga, Sudan
Scott City, Ks vs Kingfisher, Ok, Usa
Scott City, Ks vs Damazin, Sudan
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Nagoya, Japan
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Gyzylarbat vs Catania, Sicily
Guidonia vs Sodankyla, Lapland
La Victoria vs Centralia, Wa
Istrana vs Kumasi
- The distance between Scott City, Ks, Usa and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 9,647 km or 5,995 mi.
- To reach Scott City, Ks in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 22.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Scott City, Ks bearing 162.8° or SSE .
- Scott City, Ks has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Scott City, Ks is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.4 °C (22.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.5 °C (27.9°F) less in Scott City, Ks. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 259 mm (10.2 in) more which is equivalent to 259 l/m² (6.36 US gal/ft²) or 2,590,000 l/ha (276,888 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.8° higher in Scott City, Ks than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Scott City, Ks relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Scott City, Ks
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Scott City, Ks vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Scott City, Ks vs Oita, Japan
Scott City, Ks vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Scott City, Ks vs Harrisburg, Il, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Remanso, Brazil
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Caracas, Venezuela
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Kaitoke, New Zealand
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Lago Argentino
Boston, Massachusetts vs Tairua Forest
N’Djamena vs Yakutat, Ak
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Monte Azul
Scott City, Ks vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Scott City, Ks
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.4 miles) NNW
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Holly, Co, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) WSW
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) SW
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 258.3 kms (160.5 miles) NNE
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NNE
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) E
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino