| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Scott City, Ks in August is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 57.7mm (2.3in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Scott City, Ks August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Scott City, Ks, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Scott City, Ks:
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 163.1 kms (101.4 miles) NNW
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) W
- Holly, Co, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) WSW
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) SW
- Beaver City, Ne, Usa - 258.3 kms (160.5 miles) NNE
- Norton, Ks, Usa - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NNE
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Hayss, Ks, Usa - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) E
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) ESE